Development Finance advice
In developing markets, accessing local financial markets can form a major challenge for many companies, both large and small. Under our label Carnegie Consult, Orchard Finance provides development finance advice to our clients by leveraging our experience in structuring financial instruments, supporting clients in raising financing capital, and conducting evaluations.
For corporate clients based in developed markets, we can assist with questions such as:
▪ How can we secure local currency funding from local banks?
▪ How should we handle foreign exchange exposure in less developed markets?
▪ What forms of export credit insurance do we have at our disposal?
We offer various services to (semi-) public organisations, financial service providers, and development institutions
▪ Carrying out (international) assignments in the market, scoping, designing and implementing financial instruments (debt, equity, guarantees, grants), funds, facilities and private sector development programs.
▪ Conducting policy reviews, evaluations and impact studies. We analyse, evaluate and support investments in the private sector for funds, facilities and investments programs.