Thu, 17 Nov|
Bisonspoor Business Center
INTRODUCTION FINANCE AND TREASURY MANAGEMENT
In this training the basic elements of the Finance and Treasury function are explained in more detail. It is an introductory training for professionals who have started or are going to work within Finance & Treasury.
Time and Location
17 Nov 2022, 13:30 – 17:30
Bisonspoor Business Center, Bisonspoor 3002 - 3rd floor Maarssen, 3605 KJ The Netherlands
About the event
In this training, the basic elements of the Finance and Treasury function are discussed in more detail. It is an introductory training for professionals who have started or are going to work within Finance & Treasury.
The aim of the training is to gain insight into the tasks and responsibilities of a Treasury organization: this concerns Financing, Cash Management and Risk Management. What do the processes look like and which (operational) choices have to be made? Finally, attention is paid to recording transactions in banking and TMS systems, monitoring and setting up a Treasury organization.
Topics covered are:
1. What does a financing process look like?
2. How is a financing strategy established?
3. Which financing instruments are appropriate?
4. What is in a financing agreement?
5. On what basis are banks selected?
6. How to deal with interest rate risk?
7. How do you set up cash management (cash pooling techniques)?
8. Which aspects play a role in setting up a Treasury organization?
9. Reporting within banking and TMS systems
PRICE: €225.00 excl. VAT