SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE
Time and Location
About the event
Working capital financing is becoming increasingly popular in the Dutch market. However, it is a relatively unknown concept that does not immediately appeal to the imagination. Supply Chain Finance (“SCF”) is a specific form of working capital financing, in which a cooperation is forged between at least two players within a value chain, facilitated by the strongest link within that chain, with the aim of mutually (ie both buyer and supplier) working capital. while optimizing (financing) costs and risks.
During this training, not only will these topics be explained, but the necessary practical tips will also be provided that are useful both for companies considering starting a working capital financing and for parties considering participating in an SCF program that was initiated by a chain partner.
- When should I think about working capital financing?
- Which forms of working capital financing are available and when is which type relevant?
- SCF, what is it and how does it work?
- What can I do with it?
- Is it relevant for my company?
- What are the critical success factors?
- Is your organization ready?
PE HOURS: 4
PRICE: € 225.00 excl. VAT